Friday, April 16, 2010

About the i'm in love thing...

Well.. i think it's the word.. USED-TO... be in love.
Me and this guy dated last two months.
We just broke up few days ago. Eventually there's the crying and stuff..
It jut occured to me that i'm a weirdo..
He broke up with me during my add maths tuition. And okay, thank God Milton was there. Argh.
Then when i went home, i cried. HA-HA. After few mins of crying, i dragged myself to eat dinner downstairs. It didn't take me too long.. Then i went back upstairs to..... guess what... STUDY.
After two hours of study, i offed the lights preparing to sleep already.. And hey, he texted me again.. Maybe he just feels all guilt no love in texting that few messages. Weird stuffs.
Then the next night, i forced myself to sleep.. And i keep waking up as a result of his face keeps popping up in my brain. Ugh.. Nightmare. Huge panda eyes...
and so... Today was actually our 2nd monthsary. But we didn't last too long.. So yea.. that's about it.
Oh.. We didn't do anything.. Just texting. No kissings.. No hugs.. Mwahahahahahahaha... XD
i'm wondering myself, why am i so happy.. I'm seriously weird.

No comments: