Thursday, July 30, 2009

Disgusting....=.=

Gosh... I hate this so much... I want to scream it out loud! Ding dong is with Pole! Shoot man! 
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... They hugged at school and they don't want people to suspect them. How stupid is that! Eww!!! I just really can't help it! I need to post this out! And i can't tell you who the name is because otherwise, pole would think that i'm plain jealous! Heck why would i be jealous of a girl like Ding Dong? They're real weirdos. Gosh! I want to blurt everything out but i just can't! It will seriously make them in trouble! Sigh... I admit, i used to like him. But not anymore! Shoot him! Not dead still. I am just as speechless. I mean, why would i care about it? Maybe because it's really rare! I mean two holds big rankings in school and yet together! How about that? I am really disgusted. I do not know what is Pole thinking... Being with Ding Dong. I think Ding Dong likes Pole first. By the end of this blog, some of you will know exactly who am i talking about! =.= Byes. Mwahx.

No comments: