Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Excel week!

I haven't been logging in because this year i'm not quite always glued to the computer... Haix.. Which makes me... X computer nerd. Haha.. Joking... This year, i feel like nothing much has changed. Even though it did a lot in other people's life, maybe in mine too. Hmmmmm, i can't figure what has changed. But i'll try to guess.. Haha... Well whatever it is, i'm still glad that my God is always there for me. Not letting me down. I want to excel in my music! Not my education! Gosh, but i have to. Cause?! I'm still a teenager. That's what makes life interesting i guess, being one of a gazillion human beings in the world chasing for what you want every single day. Studying is definitely not me, endorsed in music? Ya, that's me. I'm quite that way even though a lot of people thinks i'm in to another thing. Well, most of my friends do. But well, when they get to know me they'll start to just recon that i'm always busy doing my stuffs(which means being with the piano, guitar or... something else that relates to music??!! )Well, i guessi have to go off now. So much for breing in here today... Byes!

No comments: